Admission Procedures For The Academic Year 2024-2025
- KG 1 & Grade 1: Admission will be by draw of lots.
- KG 2: NO SEATS are available for the year 2024-2025.
- Grades 2 to 5: Admission will be based on merit & subject to availability of seats. (It is mandatory to upload recent school report card). If your ward is selected, a mail will be sent to you for further formalities.
- Grades 6 to 9 & 11: Admission will be based on entrance test results conducted by the school. (It is mandatory to upload a recent school report card). On clearance of the entrance test, a mail will be sent to you for further formalities.
- All communication will be by email only on VALID PERSONAL EMAIL ID as entered in the registration form.
- Application of students studying in other curriculum will not be considered for admission in April 2024.
- Both parent and the child should have valid Emirates ID and Abu Dhabi Residence Visa in order to process the admission.
- Abu Dhabi Indian School Muroor will not be accepting any transfers from ADIS Branch 1, Al Wathba.
Mandatory Age Requirement for Admission to KG 1, for the Academic Year 2024-2025
(As specified by ADEK).* PLEASE NOTE AGE CRITERIA FOR KG 1 ADMISSION:
As per ADEK, exceptions cannot be made to accepting any student whose age is not within the above-given range. No age relaxation will be considered (even one day).
Procedure for registration online:
- Please fill in the Admission form which is available on the school website: www.adisuae.com
- All fields are mandatory.
- Upload all mandatory documents PDF format only and the size of individual scan of each document should be less than 01 MB . Name of the document uploaded should not include special characters and numbers.
- Only Passport size photo to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- If the form is filled properly and if mandatory documents are uploaded then you will receive a registration slip by E-mail. Please check your email inbox and junk folder for the REGISTRATION SLIP. After registration click on PDF to download and save the soft copy of the application form for your record. If all the mandatory documents are not uploaded, registration will not be successful.
- Registration should be done only once for a child.
Registration Slip Stamping
Parents who receive registration slip (validation slip) from school on completion of online registration for KG 1 and Grade 1 are requested to bring a copy of the same in A4 size paper on 29.10.2022 (Saturday) between 09.00 A.M to 12.30 P.M to validate with the school stamp and drop it in the Draw Box in Abu Dhabi Indian School’s Security Gate No. 1 (Parents should use Main Gate No. 1).
- Stamping will be done by Office in the School on Sunday, 22nd October, 2023 from 9:00 A.M to 12.30 P.M. Without school stamp, registration stands cancelled.
- School will not be giving any printouts of the registration slip.
- Stamping will be done only on the Registration Slip. School will not be accepting Admission form or log in details email for Stamping.
- Only 01 parent need to come to drop the registration slip. Please do not bring your ward along with you.
- Parents who already registered under Sibling Quota need not register under Open Quota as registration should be done only once for a child.
- Parents are requested to strictly follow the timings. Box once sealed at 12.30 P.M. will not be reopened to accommodate late requests.
- Parents should be in formal/smart casual dress while visiting the school. Kindly ensure that the dress is in accordance with UAE culture & traditions.
- For information about Open Category online draw for KG 1 and grade 1, please check Circular 146 – Click here and Circular 153 – Click here
- Admission to the school is subject to the approval of the ADEK(Department of Education and Knowledge) Abu Dhabi, hence the school holds no responsibility, should the admission be rejected.
ANY INCOMPLETE APPLICATION FORM/UNDERAGE CASES/FALSE INFORMATION (SUPPRESSION OF RELEVANT FACTS) WILL NULLIFY THE ADMISSION EVEN IF THE CANDIDATE IS CHOSEN IN THE LOT. NO CORRESPONDENCE IN THIS REGARD WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
Documents required during admission:
- PDF Scan copy of the online application form.
- Photocopy of child’s Passport (first and last page) and valid Abu Dhabi residence visa page.
- Photocopy of Sponsor’s passport (first page and last page) with Abu Dhabi residence visa page.
- Original Emirates Id card of the student and copy of the same (front side & back side).
- Original Emirates ID card of the Sponsor and copy of the same (front side & back side).
- Latest U.A.E arrival entry stamp in your ward’s passport.
- Child’s Insurance card copy.
- Child’s vaccination card copy
- Student Photo .
- Father’s Photo.
- Mother’s Photo.
- Copy of Birth Certificate: Attestation required: Birth Certificate issued in U.A.E- Only Foreign Affairs Abu Dhabi. Birth Certificate issued outside U.A.E – (i) Notary (local district) (ii) Home Department- India (iii) Indian Embassy- Abu Dhabi (iv) Foreign Affairs- Abu Dhabi
- Original Attested TC from grade 1 to 10 (after final results) Attestation Required: Outside Abu Dhabi – (i) Zone of the particular Emirates. Outside UAE– (i) District Education officer of the particular syllabus (ii) Home Department (iii) Indian Embassy Abu Dhabi (iv) Foreign Affairs Abu Dhabi. Children coming from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar & Oman must have their Original Transfer Certificate attested by the Ministry of Education (from the country of TC origin).
- Report card: Within Abu Dhabi–ADEK Report card/School Report Card of First Term of current academic year . Outside AUH & Outside UAE- Copy of Report card.
- Water Bill / Electricity Bill/ Abu Dhabi Tenancy contract with 10-digit Premises ID. (mandatory)
- C.B.S.E registration card copy (for grades 9 and above).
It is mandatory to submit all the above-mentioned documents during the time of admission, if not, the admission will be kept on hold.