To preserve the environment and create awareness in the society about various environmental issues which plague the world and region. To do everything we can to ensure we lead sustainable lives.
A safe planet for the future generation through environmental preservation and sustainability of resources. To guide the present generation towards sustainability and preservation by instilling environmentally responsible habits.
How do we achieve this mission and vision?
- Through the dedicated efforts of our members, including more than 5000 students and staff of Abu Dhabi Indian School, all of whom impact conservation. Through the dedicated efforts of our members, including more than 5000 students and staff of Abu Dhabi Indian School, all of whom impact conservation.
- With the help of our many partners, from individuals and governments to local nonprofits and corporations especially Abu Dhabi Environment Agency.
- Rejuvenating environmental work through community service.
- Drawing a connecting thread between awareness and life through involvement of students in finding creative and scientific solutions to climate change.
- Get the environmental education in syllabus
- By using a non-confrontational, collaborative approach.
Report (April –September 2017)
The academic session began on a good note, with Abu Dhabi Indian School being awarded the third position in the lead school category under the “Sustainable school initiative”. The school was given a cash prize of Dhs. 20000 at a glittering function held at Jumeirah hotel by Abu Dhabi Environment Agency on 10th May 2017.