Our Mission And Vision
Our Mission is to educate the students of Abu Dhabi Indian School. The Economics Program helps students think critically about the economic issues they confront in their daily lives, and develop a commitment to be actively engaged with policy issues in local, national, and global communities. We serve by influencing economic policymaking and debate in a plethora of issues concerning economic, political and social thinking.
We have established a vision for Chanakya (Economics Club); to be a think-tank that can allow students to put in practice the knowledge obtained in classes and divulge relevant work to the society.
Why Should You Join Us?
Being a member of the Chanakya (Economics Club), means you get an upper hand on several research prospects.
- Learn more about economics
- Learn how to work with a team.
- Gain practical experience in a safe environment.
- Be able to use the skills you’ve learned in class.
- Learn how to engage with diverse groups of people.
- Gain leadership skills.
- Be able to give back to the community.
Objectives Of The Club
The Chanakya Club (Economics Club) aspires to:
- Uphold high standards of academic performance.
- Respect students and provide them with quality education.
- Promote employment opportunities for students.
- Maintain a Campus environment.
- Interact with the greater community.
- Sustain continuous improvement and innovation.
We must imagine and create a future where capital is a tool of the people, not the other way around. What we need is a new system—a new economy—that meets human needs, enhances the quality of life, and allows us to live in balance with nature. The current system as people experiment with new forms of business, governance, and culture that give life to the claim that another world is possible.