- Admission is open to all children of Indian Nationality on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
- KG 1 & Grade 1 Admission closed for the year 2018-19
- The applicant is required to fill the registration form online.
- KG-2 NO SEATS are available for the year 2018-2019
- No application for students studying in other curriculum
- Once you apply, you will receive an acknowledgement mail from us, which can be considered as the registration slip.
- Admission for grade 2 to 8 is based on the merit & availability of seats. (Kindly upload recent school report card)
- Grade 2 to 8 – If your ward is selected a mail will be sent to the parent for further formalities.
- An admission test will be conducted for grade 9 to 12.(Online entrance test date will update later)
- Admission in grade 9 to 12 will be based on the performance of the student in the online entrance test.
- On clearance of entrance test, a mail will be sent to the parents for further formalities.
- Upload all required documents at the time of registration.
- All admissions are subject to the approval of ADEK.
- Registration is No Guarantee for Admission.
(No request for registration after the specified dates will be entertained.)
- Entrance Test for admission to Grade 9 & 11 is scheduled for Saturday 6th January 2018 in the school premises. For more details and syllabus Click here
Procedure for registration online
Step: 1 Please make sure to enter all the mandatory fields’ viz. (email Id, Mobile No, etc.,) in online admission form. Only then, you will get the acknowledgement email from the school. Registration should be done only once for a child. School will not be responsible for & incomplete forms or data.
Step 2: You are required to fill the Admission form which is available (from 05.11.17 to 13.11.17) in School website.
Step 3: After registration click on print application form and take print out in letter size.
Step 4: Once you apply, you will receive an acknowledgement mail from us, which can be considered as the registration slip.
Incorrect information in the registration form will nullify the admission even if the candidate is chosen in the lot.
- Documents required during admission:
- Photocopy of child’s Passport with Valid Visa page
- Original and copy of Emirates ID of the student
- Photocopy of Sponsor’s passport with valid visa page.
- Original Emirates ID of the Sponsor
- Student Photo -2 Nos.
- Copy of Birth certificate
Attestation required: Birth Certificate issued in UAE – Only Foreign Affairs (AUH)
Birth Certificate issued outside UAE – (i) Notary (local District) (ii) Home Department- India (iii) Indian embassy-AUH (iv) Foreign Affairs-AUH
7. Original Attested TC from Grade 1 to 10( after final results)
Attestation Required: Outside AUH – (i) Zone of the particular Emirates (ii) ADEZ
Outside UAE – (i) District Education officer of the particular syllabus
(ii) Home Department (iii) Indian Embassy AUH (iv) Foreign Affairs AUH
8. Report card
Within AUH – Copy of ADEK Report card
Outside AUH & Outside UAE- Copy of Report card
9. Water or Electricity Bill (mandatory)
10. CBSE registration card copy (for grades 9 and above)
It is mandatory to submit all the above mentioned hard copies during the admissions. Unable to submit any one document will put the admissions on hold.